Thursday, December 23, 2010

Farewell, Conn

Today I packed up my room and said goodbye to campus for the next 9 months. (It seems so long!) I think I was one of the last people to leave my dorm, it took way longer to pack up the car than I expected.  Floor governors kept coming by to make sure I was leaving and, I think, hoping to find my room empty each time.They eventually gave up and checked my room while I still had a few things in it.

My mom and I have been (vaguely) discussing vacation plans for next summer in Europe. I have to leave Russia at the end of my abroad program and get a new visa for the summer, so my mom thinks it would be cool for the family to join me somewhere in Europe while I get the visa. Right now, my vote is for Prague or Paris, but I'm not going to be picky.

Glad to be home and entertained by my ever-exuberant little sister. :-) Her latest project is proposing that SNL bring Kel on and revive some of the old Kenan and Kel material. First we created a group on facebook, but the new format is incredibly confusing when it comes to that, so it's a fan page now (Reunite Kenan and Kel on SNL). Please join if you're willing to support Paula's illusion that she can impact change!

No comments:

Post a Comment