Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Happy International Women's Day!

In honor of the holiday, I did absolutely nothing.  Which is sometimes the best way to celebrate.  Yesterday I went skating and had tea at a cafe with some friends and a professor, had a holiday feast with my host family, and met up with one of the Russians I met at that meeting a little over a week ago.

Tomorrow I'm going to another rehearsal, where I'm going to try to come up with some questions to ask the director.  Then a brief meeting for ACTR and it's home for me, to do all the homework I neglected the past few days. Watching The Incredibles in Russian with my host sister was clearly more important than preparing my presentation.  Besides, Speech Practicum should be about thinking on your feet, right?

Shortest blog post yet, sorry for the lack of detail, I just don't have the energy for a long post.  Maybe I'll tell more about the rehearsals in the next one.

Пока!

No comments:

Post a Comment