Tuesday, April 12, 2011

My executive decision

I have decided that it is spring.

I don't care that the predicted high of the next few days is only +7 C. I don't care that earlier this week I busted out the long underwear again after swearing that I had used it for the last time a couple of weeks ago. I disregard the fact that I just bought a fur hat, which colder weather would give me cause to wear. It is mid-April, most of the snow has melted, grass that was once frozen is now visible, and so it is SPRING, I tell you, SPRING!

All of which is an explanation of the new background image of the blog. The snowy image of the cathedral was just making me depressed. So now I give you a much more spring-y background! Hooray!

[Note: this photo was probably taken in the summer.]

No comments:

Post a Comment